The African Internship Program With EasyPass International
Intern in East Africa And OpenThe Door To Africa
Here’s what your Internship Program includes:
Get Credit For Your Internship
EasyPass International will prepare a “Training Agreement” with your college or university so you can claim credit for your internship abroad.
Internships are available in a wide selection of industries and NGO’s, including education, tourism and hospitality, international trade and marketing; agriculture and engineering.
Housing and Food
EasyPass Africa Program includes furnished bedroom in a secured and comfortable house closed of all amenities :
- Bathroom/shower with hot water and lavatory (shared with others interns)
- Kitchen shared (all commodities)
- Living room
- Terrace and 1000m2 garden
- Security guard 24h/24
- Electricity, gas, water charges (mensual package)
- Housekeeping/laundry/washing up
- Internet connection
When you arrive in East Africa we will provide you :
- Airport pick-up
- Local sim card
- Welcome and briefing about everyday life (transport, shopping, safety tips)
- Assistance (24/7)
Your Tutor will assist you in your work experience
Your mentor will assist you along the way to draw-out the most from your work abroad experience. At the end of your internship period, EasyPass International will work with you to evaluate your internship experience. Successful interns will be eligible for letters of recommendation from their host company.
Promotion and Post-Internship Recruitment
EasyPass International will also actively promote successful interns throughout its extensive network of leading companies worldwide. Our goal is to provide you with top quality internship experiences. We also want to see you progress to full-time work and a successful international career.
Once you’ve returned home, there will be follow-up by EasyPass International, to assist you along the way to landing your first full-time job.
Career Management Training Program
We offer you a personal career management program to maximize your living and working experience. Based upon your internship, there is a real chance for recruitment in international companies . The program will actively promote your profile to international companies seeking foreign talents with international experience. Our goal is to provide you with a global program that leads you to full-time work and an international future.
Program Presentation (Video)
THEIR INTERNATIONAL CAREERS START WITH THE PROGRAM
- Meryem (HEC Business School) : She was recruited as Financial Analyst by JP Morgan in London: Meryem’s presentation (video)
- Pauline : She was recruited as “International brand ambassador in wines and spirits industry” by Rémy Cointreau in New-York: Pauline’s presentation (video)
- Mathilde : She was recruited as “Brand Ambassador” by Rhum Clement: Mathilde’s presentation (video)
- Hanae : She was recruited as “Business Intelligence Consultant” by Sogeti (Cap Gemini Group) in Paris: Hanae’s presentation (video)
- Nicolas : He was recruited as “Engagement Manager” by Pactera in Shanghai: Nicolas presentation (video)
- Pricilla (ESCP Europe) : She was selected in the “Graduate Program” of L’OREAL in Milan : See Priscilla’s profile
- Loic : He was recruited as Construction Engineer by Noske-Kaeser New Zealand in Perth : Loic’s presentation (video)
In 2013, more than 200 international talents get a work abroad thanks to the program.
Process & Costs
Process & Costs
Accepting your internship offer reserves the placement and EasyPass International begins formalizing your program.
Academic inscription: 350€ is paid online to accept your internship offer.
Your internship is reserved and EasyPass International begins formalizing your program.
✓ Internship Engagement
✓ Invitation Letter
You can buy your flying tickets for East Africa.
Accommodation – Support – Pick-Up
The total cost of the program is included in each internship proposal .
Pre-payment : 550€ are paid online to confirm your departure.
Before departure you get :
✓ Administrative Support : Internship Agreement, Visa Support
✓ Accommodation Reservation
You can finalize your visa and prepare to leave for India.
Final payment is made once your Visa has been issued and before departure. Payment is made by bank transfer.
It includes :
✓ Airport pick-up
✓ Local Sim Card
✓ Assistance for Visa application
✓ Welcome and briefing about everyday life (transport, shopping, safety tips)
✓ Local Visit with explanation and advice to better understand local life
✓ Assistance (24/7)
✓ Housing & Accommodation
Bathroom/shower with hot water and lavatory (shared with others interns)
Kitchen shared (all commodities)
Terrace and 1000m2 garden
Security guard 24h/24
Electricity, gas, water charges (mensual package)
Housing & Accommodation
✓ Bathroom/shower with hot water and lavatory (shared with others interns)
✓ Kitchen shared (all commodities)
✓ Living room
✓ Terrace and 1000m2 garden
✓ Security guard 24h/24
✓ Electricity, gas, water charges (mensual package)
✓ Housekeeping/laundry/washing up)
✓ Internet connection