the largest economy in the world
- Career Management Training – Get your job before Departure
- Gap Year – Final Internship
- Post Graduate Job – VIE
- Visa Assistance
- Logistic Support before Departure
NEW JOB OFFERS IN ASIA
South Korea, Singapore, China for example are countries on the lookout for talented students.
Technical Skills Required (bachelor or master)
✓ Computer Engineer
✓ Aeronautical engineer
✓ Agronomist, BioSciences
✓ Chemical Engineer
✓ Industrial Engineer
✓ Mechanical Engineer
✓ Electrical Engineer & Electronics Engineer
✓ Business development
Other skills required
✓ Fluent English
ELIGIBILITY IN SOUTH KOREA
The Programme is applicable to citizens of 12 countries: Australia, Canada, France, Germany, Ireland, Japan, Hong Kong, New Zealand, Sweden, Taiwan, United Kingdom and the United States of America.
You must be aged between 18 – 30.
ELIGIBILITY IN SINGAPORE
The Programme is applicable to undergraduates and graduates aged 18 to 25 years old of all nationalities studying in selected universities in the eight countries/territories: Australia, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Japan, New Zealand, United Kingdom and United States.
The universities must be ranked among the top 200 in any of the following international rankings within the past five years:
- Quacquarelli Symonds World University Rankings
- Shanghai Jiao Tong University’s Academic Ranking of World Universities
- Times Higher Education World University Rankings
– For undergraduates: they must be resident and full-time students of the university for at least three months prior to the submission of the WHP application.
– For graduates: they are required to be former resident and full-time students of the university.
The Programme has a capacity for 2,000 applicants at any one point in time.
ELIGIBILITY IN CHINA
Foreigners : More than two years of professional experience