Work permanently in Canada
- Career Management Training – Get a job before your departure
- Work and live permanently in Canada
- Talented Graduate (master degree) between 20 and 35 years of age
- Native French Speaker + English Speaker
NEW JOB OFFERS IN CANADA
Tweets about from:Bilingual__Jobs OR from:TalentEgg OR from:@yukongovjobs OR from:@tmj_ON_it OR from:Nova_Scotia_Job OR from:@OntarioGreenJob OR from:@job_canada_ OR from:@AlbertaGreenJob OR from:@Edmonton_job
Canada is a country on the lookout for talented professionals to help develop international business opportunities.
Canada has solid institutions, flexible markets and a very strong, open business culture. The jobs market is founded on the principles of merit-based career development.
Skilled graduates willing to work can quickly gain career-changing experience and move up into positions of responsibility.
Qualified workers needed in Canada:
✓ Computer Engineer
✓ Aeronautical engineer
✓ Agronomist, BioSciences
✓ Chemical Engineer
✓ Industrial Engineer
✓ Mechanical Engineer
✓ Electrical Engineer & Electronics Engineer
✓ Business development
The largest province in Canada by surface area, Québec ranks second on the basis of population with 7.8 million people. The active population represents 4.2 million people. Québec strong and diversified economy ranks among the 50 most important in the world. Its economic vitality is due to a number of factors including:
- Its strategic position in North America;
- Abundant natural resources;
- Hydro-electric power at relatively low production costs;
- Highly educated and skilled workforce;
- Innovative and dynamic R&D as shown by the excellence in advanced technologies;
- Exportation of products across the world.
Québec attracts more than 50 000 immigrants a year from every country, contributing to the depth of its qualified labour pool.
It has entered into agreements with France to promote labour mobility.