Work In USA With EasyPass International

The United States is the world’s largest economy with a GDP of over $15 trillion and a population and consumer market of more than 310 million people. The U.S. is a thriving market with a stable economic, political, and legal structure that offers a wealth of opportunities for foreign talents.
Take advantage of the benefits the world’s largest economy can offer.

Free Information Session : Learn About Work in USA




Free Information Session : Learn About Work in USA


How to Work in America ?

If you’re a foreign applicant looking for a job, USA visa regulations may seem a bit daunting. For example, employment-based visas are broken down into five categories (EB-1-EB-5) ranked in order of preference. EasyPass International will ensure you have all the background information you need when applying for jobs in the United States, including:
– Which visas are dependent on first obtaining a job offer from a US employer/sponsor ?
– What requirements USCIS (US Citizenship and Immigration Services) puts on sponsoring employers ?
The role of the US Department of Labor (DOL) in granting or refusing certification as part of an immigration petition.

Free Information Session : Learn About Work in USA


US Work Visa

The jobs America opens up to overseas workers range from unskilled work to specialist roles for highly qualified professionals. EasyPass International can guide you towards the most suitable visa preference category, increasing your chances of a successful application:

First Preference Category (EB-1) is for priority workers and comprises three sub-categories: extraordinary ability; outstanding professors and researchers; multinational manager or executive. None of these categories require certification from the DOL.

Second Preference Category (EB-2) is for those with exceptional ability in arts, science and business. The sub-categories are: advanced degree; exceptional ability; and national interest waiver. No sponsor or DOL certification is required in the third category if applicants can prove that their employment benefits the nation.

Third Preference Category (EB-3) is broader, encompassing professionals with a baccalaureate degree, skilled and unskilled workers. Applicants will require DOL certification as well as permanent, full-time offer of employment.

Fourth Preference Category (EB-4) covers special immigrants, including religious workers, broadcasters and some translators.

Fifth Preference Category (EB-5) is administered by USCIS to encourage job creation by foreign investors. To obtain an investor visa, applicants will have to put at least US $500,000 into a new commercial enterprise.

Free Information Session : Learn About Work in USA


J1 Visa

The J1 visa is one of the areas on which we can advise those who want to work in the USA. If you need a visa J1 for employment in a number of different fields, we recommend taking the EasyPass International free assessment. A consultant will contact you to discuss your visa J1 options, as well as any other US visa categories.

The exchange visitor J1 visa covers a wide variety of activities. Below is a summary of the main categories. To find out whether you can obtain a J1 visa to USA visitors, take our free assessment.

Visa J1 for USA exchange visitors
The J1 visa is for people wishing to take up prearranged employment, training or research in the USA on a scheme that is sponsored by an educational or non-profit institution. This would cover:
– Postgraduate students and foreign medical graduates wanting to pursue graduate medical training.
– Foreign scholars being sponsored as temporary faculty members.
– Young people on summer employment schemes.
Holders of the J1 visa may enter the US up to 30 days before their designated start date and remain for up to 30 days after their course or scheme has ended. Former exchange visitors may later be prevented from obtaining a different category of visa until they have satisfied the conditions of the Two Year Home Country Physical Presence (Foreign Residence) Requirement.
J1 Visa for Au Pairs, Nannies and Mother’s Helpers
Visitors to the US seeking employment as an au pair will normally have to obtain an exchange visa J1.
The J1 visa must be obtained through an officially approved exchange visitor scheme, which is administered by the Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs.

Visa J1 for USA Internships
The J1 visa is also required for applicants who want to train through an internship with a US-based employer. There are two routes to obtaining the J1 visa for these activities:
– If the prospective employer is a designated sponsor for an exchange visitor scheme, they can issue a Certificate of Eligibility for Exchange Visitor Status. Such schemes cover many occupations, including the arts, media and communications, education and finance.
– Even in cases where there is no exchange visitor scheme, applicants may still be able to obtain sponsorship through one of the approved work exchange schemes.

Free Information Session : Learn About Work in USA


Other Work Abroad Programs

Work in South-Korea with EasyPass InternationalWork in Japan with EasyPass InternationalWork in Indonesia with EasyPass International

Navigate to the Homepage
Call our telephone number